"The Client" means you, the visitor to this website or the user of the services offered by DLP Construction.
We may collect the Client's personal information (including, without limitation, the Client's name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when the Client accesses or uses this website. The Client may decide not to provide their personal information to us. However, if the Client does not provide such information, we may not be able to provide access to certain information or services.
When the Client visits this website, we may use automated technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain information about that visit. Please see the Cookies for more information.
A cookie is a small portion of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future the cookie data can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity.
For more information on how to adjust a web browser settings for cookies see www.aboutcookies.org
For a guide to online behavioural advertising and online privacy see www.youronlinechoices.com
use and disclosure
We will not use or disclose personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use personal information to:
- communicate with the Client;
- analyse usage of this website;
- provide Clients with further information, news, and promotional material; and
- improve the content of this website and to customise this website to users' preferences.
We will not sell, rent, or lease a Client's personal information to third parties. Personal information will be made available internally for the above purposes and we will not disclose to third parties unless we have prior approval. By providing us with their personal information, the Client consents to our using and disclosing that information in the manner set out above.
We will only use or disclose personal information that the Client has provided to us, or which we have obtained about the Client - for the above-mentioned purposes:
- if the Client has authorised us to do so;
- if we have given the Client notification of the intended use or disclosure and the Client has not objected to that use or disclosure;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
storage and security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by DLP Construction. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
third party websites
This website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or for the manner in which those websites collect, hold, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When visiting a third party website from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage the Client to review the privacy statements of those websites so that the Client can understand how the personal information the Client provides will be will collected, held, used and distributed.
right to access and correct
The Client may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about them by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the personal information we hold about the Client is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to that information as soon as possible.